What is the best kind of commercial insurance for my small business?

Insurance is not something you want to skimp on. As a general rule, you should have insurance for anything you will not be able to pay for on your own if something were to happen. It can be difficult to figure out which kinds of events are the biggest risks for a Seguin, TX small business. Allen Jones Insurance Agency can explain your options and help you to evaluate your current needs.

Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)

Many small businesses choose to purchase a BOP.  A Business Owner’s Policy combines the most important kinds of insurance in one package, helping you to save money and coordinate claims. 

A Business Owner’s Policy combines these important protections:

  • General liability insurance protects your business in case anyone is injured or property becomes damaged because of your business operations, products, or service. 
    • Commercial property insurance protects your physical assets, including your building, tools, equipment, inventory, and other items. 

 Commercial Auto Insurance

Your business needs to have commercial auto coverage if you use any vehicles in the course of business, even if you are using personal vehicles instead of vehicles purchased for the company.

Workers’ Compensation

If your business has any employees, workers’ compensation insurance will protect you in case of injury.

Professional Liability Insurance

If your business depends on professional services, this kind of insurance will protect you in case of mistakes.

Health Insurance

You can choose from among several different policies and companies.

Call Today To See Your Options

What works for one business might not work for another, and your needs today might change tomorrow. You should always feel free to make any changes as needed. If you want to make sure that you have enough protection for your Seguin, TX small business, call Allen Jones Insurance Agency today.