RV Insurance in Texas
Spending time in an RV is more popular than ever in Texas. Whether you like setting up camp in an RV park or hitting the highways to see the country, the Allen Jones Insurance Agency in Seguin, TX can help you to insure your big investment.
RV Insurance and Auto Insurance
While there are similarities in the types of insurance coverage available for RVs and autos, RVs have some very specific insurance needs. They are generally larger and heavier than most cars and can be more expensive to fix or tow. RVs in Texas are also characterized by different classes.
- Class A: These are the largest RVs. You drive them and live inside them. They can be as large as a tour bus.
- Class B: Class Bs are smaller vehicles like conversion vans and camper vans.
- Class C: These RVs are characterized by the bed space that sits over the top of the driving cab.
- Truck Campers: These sit on the bed of a pick-up truck.
- Trailer Campers: These are towed behind a truck, SUV, or a minivan.
Insuring Your Possessions
Another important consideration for RV owners in Texas is the amount of insurance coverage to carry on the possessions inside of the RV. Unlike a car, an RV usually contains furniture, electronics and even cookware that would be expensive to replace without the proper insurance coverage for damage or theft.
Insurance costs for your RV can vary based on usage. Some RV owners in Texas choose to live in their vehicles full-time. Others may only take them out on the road for short trips in the summertime. An insurance expert at the Allen Jones Insurance Agency can help determine the best coverage for your personal situation.
Ask for a Quote
Call our office today for a quote on insuring your RV. At the Allen Jones Insurance Agency in Seguin, TX, we are experts at insuring your motor home and more.