Commercial Insurance in Texas
Commercial insurance is one of the most important investments that every business owner should make. Characteristics and requirements of commercial insurance vary from state to state. If you are a business owner from Texas, there are six types of business insurance that you should consider in order to get protection against various work-related incidents, including property damage, illness, and injuries:
- General liability. It protects against different property and bodily injury damage claims, including slip-and-fall accidents.
- Commercial auto insurance. If you use vehicles for your business (for traveling between locations or delivery), then you need commercial auto insurance. It provides physical damage and liability coverage for your work vehicles that are not covered by standard car insurance.
- Workers' compensation. Even though it is not required in Texas, you still should consider getting it for protecting yourself and your employees.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP). A BOP is a combination of liability and property coverage and is a perfect choice for small and medium-sized companies, the owner of which either own or rent a commercial property, including a warehouse, storefront, or office building.
- Professional liability. This coverage is created for those businesses that provide specialized professional services, including legal services or accounting for example. This type of coverage protects against alleged or actual negligence or defense costs. It is also often called errors & omissions insurance.
- Cyber insurance. If you have an IT business or there are computers in the office of your company, cyber insurance is what you need. It protects computers and data from various electronic threats, including cyber-attacks and data breaches.
If you are a business owner from Texas living in New Braunfels, TX or any other surrounding community and you are looking for commercial insurance, Allen Jones Insurance Agency serving the clients from New Braunfels, TX will be happy to assist you and help you find perfect coverage based on your insurance needs and budget. In order to talk to one of our experienced agents, just give us a call or visit our website.